Drummac, Inc. is an integrated rail services company that specializes in providing mechanical, janitorial, and auditing services to the transportation industry. With operations located across the United States, the services we perform range in scope from routine mechanical maintenance, inspections, repairs, and cleaning to auditing train cars and station facilities. We provide these services using in-house resources, enabling exceptional quality control enjoyed by few companies in our industry.
Provides technical expertise and assistance to the internal auditing team by implementing, supporting, and creating content for the Company’s auditing application. Involved in planning, installing, monitoring, and maintaining any IT equipment, devices, and programs. Serves as the first point of contact for IT-related questions and support.
- Create accounts for new Client users as needed
- Remove users no longer needing/requiring access
- Retrieve and supply account info for user login issues
- Create, modify, maintain, and/or remove several items in the auditing application including reports, profiles, forms, distribution lists, etc.
- Create specific auditing application content and functionality training videos
- Provide online instructor-based training for auditing application end-users as needed/requested
- Create scope of work documents for application developers
- Serve as first point of contact for Drummac personnel and auditors for any technical issues regarding the auditing application
- Provide ad hoc data analysis for specific end-use requirements (e.g. providing flat file data feeds to business unit Metrics groups, exporting auditing data and converting to Excel spreadsheets, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned
- Requires a minimum of five (5) to seven (7) years information technology and network administration experience
- College degree is preferred
- 10% travel may be required, depending upon business needs
- Ability to serve as an outside representative of the company and communicate with the client in a professional manner
- Ability to work in excess of regularly scheduled hours when necessary
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k with Company Match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)